XTAR VC8 Charger/Tester (Used)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
We've used XTAR VC8 chargers for quite a while to charge and even test 18650 cells. These are still in great shape; we simply don't need them anymore due to using other chargers in our stable. These will come with a North American 5v wall adapter and charge cable. All bays work on all of these chargers.
Below is a general overview of the chargers, but we've used them for a few years and can answer any specific questions. Simply shoot us an email at email@example.com.
About the XTAR VC8
- Type-C port, max 3A for a single slot,VA LCD screen shows batteries’ real-time charging status ( Package not including any batteries )
- 18650 smart charger, Charge Max 8Pcs 21700 Batteries simultaneously, can charge rechargeable 18650 21700 and 1.2V Ni-MH AA AAA C batteries at the same time. Detect the battery type,select the most suitable charging method
- How to test the real capacity of the battery ? Answer: In grade mode, the charger tests the real capacity by “charging-discharging-fully charging” the batteries, so that users can know whether the battery capacity is over-stated. In storage mode, the charger can charge or discharge the battery to its rated voltage of the battery to maximize the battery life, when the battery is not used for a long time
- Q&A:【Q1: Charging currents of vc8? A1: 5 optional currents by manual selection：Max 3A for 1 slot, 2A for 2 slots, 1A for 4 slots, 0.5A for 8 slots. 】 【Q2: What adapter can be used to achieve Max 3A charging? A2: With Max 3A for a single slot(CH1&CH8 only), please have power supply with output “9V 2A” and power cable that supports 3A charging current. 】 【Q3: Can it charge 8 pcs protected 21700 batteries? A3: Yes, it can charge them at the same time or independently】
- Built-in high-precision MCU, over-current, over-charge, over-voltage, and short-circuit protection, combined with XTAR's soft-start function, makes the precision of end-of-charge voltage up to ±1%
Higher Wire Inc. gives new life to old lithium batteries and is revolutionizing the way the world views sustainable energy. We're solving environmental and supply-chain concerns by creating innovative technologies that make energy storage and generation more efficient and accessible, such as our patent-pending process to reintegrate batteries into Second Life applications. We safely disassemble used lithium battery packs and evaluate the individual cells within. Those which meet our strict grading criteria are repurposed into other forms of energy storage, which requires less energy and generates no chemical waste as compared to end-of-life recycling. We provide comprehensive solutions for municipalities, e-waste processing centers and battery end users to minimize their burden for processing, as well as design, engineering, installation and maintenance when deploying our Second Life systems.
We ship the majority of our orders by the next business day. Lithium batteries may take up to two business days to process to accommodate inspection and logging into our system.
Our shipping rates are based on the weight of all ordered products plus estimated weight of packaging. We make every effort to forecast an accurate shipping cost, but cannot be 100% certain in all cases. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions prior to purchase.
We pack and label all lithium battery shipments in accordance with Federal Regulation 49CFR173.185, as well as USPS Publication 52 Hazard Class 9 or UPS/Fedex guidelines. Unless otherwise stated, lithium batteries are not eligible for free shipping.
We try to pack all items in an order in a single box, however we may on occasion need to ship items separately. Special shipping does not apply to lithium ion batteries, and orders that include batteries may not qualify for free or expedited shipping.