Tenergy TN438 Battery Charger for AA/AAA NiMH/NiCD Rechargable Batteries
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
These Tenergy TN438 battery chargers are a great AA/AAA battery charger. They work with NiMH and NiCD household batteries.
We've picked these up from Tenergy as overstock packs. Some have been opened, so we're treating these as new/open box. They include all the connections and paperwork as new.
- Save time and charge more - Tenergy TN438 AA, AAA smart battery charger offers 16 different channels allowing you to charge any combination of AA/AAA NIMH/NICD rechargeable cells. Eliminate the need for multiple household AA/AAA battery chargers.
- Large LCD screens- The easy-to-read LCD panel on this rechargeable battery charger displays the charging/discharging status of each individual battery.
- Smart charging - Features overcharging, overheating, short-circuiting, over-current, and reverse-polarity protections on the Tenergy NiMH/NlCd battery charger. Additionally, the eight hour timer helps save energy and prolong battery life.
- Optional refresh feature - Easy to use cycling feature fully discharges and charges your cells to extend their overall lifespan and performance.
- On-the-go charging - Includes one year warranty. Includes a worldwide 100~240v AC adapter and car charger to make this truly a universal charger for AA/AAA batteries.
- Input: AC 100V~240V 50HZ/60HZ
- Output: 12V DC 2A
- Rated Charging Current (Normal Charging): AA: 500mA; AAA: 250mA.
- discharging current: 200~300mA
- Applicable battery type: AA/AAA NiMH/NiCd rechargeable batteries
- Product Weight: 14.5oz (charger only)
- Product Size: 12 x 4.1 x 1.2 in
We ship the majority of our orders by the next business day. Lithium batteries may take up to two business days to process to accommodate inspection and logging into our system.
Our shipping rates are based on the weight of all ordered products plus estimated weight of packaging. We make every effort to forecast an accurate shipping cost, but cannot be 100% certain in all cases. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions prior to purchase.
We pack and label all lithium battery shipments in accordance with Federal Regulation 49CFR173.185, as well as USPS Publication 52 Hazard Class 9 or UPS/Fedex guidelines. Unless otherwise stated, lithium batteries are not eligible for free shipping.
We try to pack all items in an order in a single box, however we may on occasion need to ship items separately. Special shipping does not apply to lithium ion batteries, and orders that include batteries may not qualify for free or expedited shipping.